Friday, August 24, 2012

Number 22, Go to a Rodeo

Go to a Rodeo
We live in the west and Rodeos are very prevalent, however I don't usually go to any so since I live right across from the West Jordan Arena I thought that it might be fun to go.  We went on July 4th.  Danielle, Jenna, and I went.  It was a beautiful evening and we enjoyed a lot of "Fair Food".  The rodeo I can't say was one of the best.  I guess while I was waiting in a ridiculous long line for funnel cake the best part was when a 4 year old wouldn't let go of the sheep in mutton busting and I could hear the crowd cheering.  My friends told me all about it when I returned with more fried food.  It was fun, but then I was sick from the food and missed the best part so not a classic.  Check Number 22:  Attend a Rodeo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment