Friday, August 24, 2012

Number 26, Lick the Salt Flats

 This is one I added along the way because again it is my thing so I can.  I was traveling with Danielle and Janet to California and we stopped at the Salt Flats.  It is really the craziest place, just white and flat and salty as I confirmed.  I decided that I needed to know 100% that it was salt so I licked it, as shown below.  It is salty, take it from me.
 Danielle, Janet, Me.  It is always fun to roadtrip with two people just over 5 foot because then I look like a giant in all the pictures.  They actually were really fun to road trip with.  We had the cooler of drinks and the treat bag but no CD's and Nevada doesn't offer the greatest radio stations.  That was our only downfall.  
Number 26...check....lick the Salt Flats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment