Friday, August 24, 2012

Number 28....hug a Redwood Tree

Same trip to California.  We wanted to go to the Redwood National Park, but it was just a little to far out of our way.  We however drove through redwood forests.  We stopped along a windy road from Ukiah to the coast and hugged a tree.  The tree to me was really soft, the bark I guess.  I always thought redwood was a harder tree because it is great to build decks and stuff and retains it's color and form, the bark however wasn't hard but like fur.  They smelled so good though.  We didn't see the biggest one in the world but it was neat to see them and enjoy the trees.  Although I loved the redwood when we got into a cyprus forest....wow those trees are awesome.  They smelled so good.  I loved them.  Check....number 28....hug a redwood tree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment