Friday, August 24, 2012

Update to Number Six

This is one to finish off Number Six which is to pee in both oceans.  The Atlantic was chilly, but the Northern Pacific was freezing.  It took all I had to get waist deep and do my business.  As you can see from the picture the weather wasn't great and even out of the water, you needed jackets.  Most people at the beach were wrapped up in blankets.  There were a few little boys that were playing in the water and later a couple of paddle boarders came but for me to damn cold to do anything but accomplish my goal.  I will say I love the ocean and even though we weren't really prepared for the beach and especially the cold we stayed there probably two hours and then went to another one for about an hour.  Beautiful coasts in Northern California, makes me really appreciate the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment