Friday, February 8, 2013

#39 Refinance my House

This is kind of a dumb one, but I hate doing things like this.  These kind of things and buying tires really sometimes wish I was married so I didn't have to deal with it.  I had been given some advice by my brother and then different people to refinance.  I wasn't going to do it until I read an article in a travel magazine about the benefits so then I am was like "oh alright I will do it".  I got a letter from Zions offering special rates, of course, so I finally made the call and it is in progress right now.  I am supposed to be getting the paper work in the next couple of days.  I will sign and send them back and then I hope it is done.  It will make my payments less, so I hope to do some improvements around here and pay off some other things and pay for going back to school.  I got a better interest rate and in the long run it is a good idea.  So I have finished it all the way but it is a few signatures away from being a done deal.

1 comment: