Friday, February 8, 2013

#10 Beat Danielle at Ping Pong

Ping Pong with Friends
Table Tennis...Ping Pong or whatever you may call it is one of my families favorite sports.  It is fun for all ages and talent ranges.  We have tournaments where usually in my family it comes down to my dad and Alison, my sister as first place.  I got a ping pong table a few years ago and Danielle and I enjoy a summer evening of challenging each other on our ping pong skills.  Two summers ago she really just cleaned up on me.  I would get frustrated and then not really try because I lost every time, so this year my original goal was to beat her 5 times in a row.  I unfortunately did not beat her 5 times in a row but did beat her 3 times in a row, so I am counting it.  I beat her at least five times if not way more but not in a row.  She really has some mad ping pong skills.   I was happy with the 3 wins in a row.  I had planned to pull the table out again this winter and finish it off, but it has been so cold that I couldn't stand the thought of being in the garage for any length of time.  So I am going to check this one off because I semi-accomplished it.  I look forward to when the sun comes out again and we can set up the ping pong table, I will bring home from school the mini-fridge and find the lawn chairs and once again lounge in the garage with the company of friends, family, and neighbors (they can hear us playing and it tends to gather the hood) and really beat the crap out of her at ping pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment