Wednesday, July 24, 2013

# 40 Finish My Current Journal

Even though it is #40 it isn't the last one I need to do, but I am getting really close to finishing.  I started this journal January of 2002, so had I finished it on my birthday last year it would be exactly 10 years old.  Honestly I am not a big journal writing person.  I used to be but I don't feel like there is much variation in my daily life so it isn't that interesting to write or read.   When I got this one for Christmas I wanted one without lines so I could be more creative with it.  So I would tape ticket stubs in and the odd drawing or whatever.  It makes it a thousand times more interesting for me to look at and remember than just writing.  Here are some examples of pages.  The first is when I got behind on ticket stubs so I stuck them in and tried to explain what they were and with who.  The second is some of the pictures I did when I dabbled in watercolors.  I got really good at pine trees.  I didn't have anywhere to put them so I just stuck them in the journal.  It is fun to go back and look at these kind of things because it brings back more memories than words. 




No comments:

Post a Comment