Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Number 20

This wasn't on my original list but I guess needed to happen so I will replace it as #20 because there is no way I am going to catch up on scrapbooking.  As I am getting older I felt I needed to make sure all my parts were healthy.  So in the last month I have had everything checked....I mean everything.  I won't go into detail but it isn't something I plan on doing again soon.  I had blood work done and shots and then all that other stuff.  Today I finished up with a mammogram so if all goes well with that I am healthy.  I was hoping for some weird stuff to happen with my blood work to explain a couple things but all I was told was to cut down on the french fries and eat more fish and nuts.  Probably didn't mean the fish and chips kind.  I was happy because there is a strong presence of diabetes in my family and there was no sign of that either.  So even though it wasn't fun and I hated every minute of it all I did it and can have some peace that I am healthy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment